Meet our latest and greatest collection of handmade, washable and bright multipurpose balls.
Children will definietly benefit and enjoy by rolling, catching, kicking, and tossing balls. Playing with balls improves kids' motor skills, hand-eye coordination, and timing, which are important parts of the developmental progression of toddlers.
Adults can use these balls as stress busters. It relieves the stress simply because it keeps your hands busy doing simple repetitive movements, which eventually becomes subconscious. These cute, lovely and bright balls will keep stress and anxiety at the bay.
Our balls are:
- Handmade by women artisans using azo-free dyed cotton threads.
- Cutest buddy to play, cuddle, catch, and roll.
- Stress busters for teens and adults.
- Balls are designed and crocheted perfectly for small hands.
- This is a part of our collaboration with Mon Ami Foundation.
- Purchasing this with help our Self Help Groups with their journey towards. sustainable livelihood.
Sold By Firstweave
Firstweave is on a mission to bring you the unique, handmade, and eco-friendly products that help various artisans in India to sustain their livelihood. This product is made in collaboration with various self-help groups at Mon Ami Foundation.
Made By Mon Ami Foundation
Mon Ami Foundation is committed to setting up the largest Crochet movement in the country, through extensive skill-building efforts. Our livelihood sustainability model ensures that women participants work from the safety and comfort of their homes. Working through self-help groups, we ensure equitable growth for all participants, who are primarily migrants or from low-income families.
Artisan's at Work
Teddy Ball Orange
- Mix a gentle and mild cleanser in cold water.
- Dip and clean the rattle with gentle hands.
- Leave it to dry naturally.
- Do not tumble dry or use bleach or harsh chemicals.